Thursday, July 16, 2009

Day 4

I am somewhat surprised and very proud of myself and everyone else in this class for what they did on this trip. The ropes course was at one point surreal. I felt like I was watching someone else's view of me doing the course. I am glad there is prof of our adventures.

I feel that I have learned more in these 5 days than in any other class I have taken. I will be able to use this knowledge in my professional and personal life. the history, culture, environment, biology, geography, technology, social interaction, physical exertion, personal challenge, trust in new friends, fun, knowledge, new and once in a lifetime experiences have given me a new out look on my life. I know its cheesy but its true.

THANK YOU KARL AND BETH!!

Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment